The Notable Quotable

"A cloud does not put out the sun..."

~ A Course in Miracles

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spotlight Sunday - And So it Begins!

I like to read blogs. So do a lot of other people out there. I have quite a few friends out there who also read and write blogs and we all see it as a way of keeping in touch with each other.

There is a lot that can be learned from reading generally anything online. I have been following a lot of blogs that seem to speak to me in some form or fashion lately, These blogs often have the power to inform me, empower me, or just perk me up when I need it.

I have decided to start the Spotlight Sunday series so that I can share some of these blogs with you. It will be up to you to decide whether or not you want to follow the showcased blog or not.

Here are some ground rules that I will lay out before I kick off the series.

  • The purpose of the Spotlight Sunday series is to share and recognise some great writing that is out there in cyberspace. The blogs showcased will be ones that are open for public viewing.
  • The opinions expressed in the showcased blog do not reflect my opinions. The author of the blog has his or her own opinion and is exercising the right to express it. Whether I agree or not is not relevant. Let us learn to agree to disagree sometimes!
  • My opinions expressed about the blog will be clean, honest, and unbiased. The integrity of the showcased blog, or my blog, shall not be compromised in anyway.
  • The privacy of the authors who are showcased will be maintained at all times. Absolutely NO personal information about the author will be shared. If you wish to get in touch with a particular author, feel free to leave them a comment through their blog.
  • Any comments left on my posts will be carefully screened. Any comments deemed to be harassing, offensive, or threatening in nature will not be published. Repeat offenders also run the risk of being reported as I will be keeping track of this. I can also disable comments at any time, for any post.
  • Any comments left on the blog that is showcased will be subject to scrutiny by the author of that blog. I will have no say on what is published there.
Enjoy what you are reading! Blogging is definitely a great way to share opinions. It is also a great vessel to empower and be empowered, and to share and receive information. By beginning the Spotlight Sunday series, I can only hope that the information I share will speak to you while recognising that it may not speak to you...


No comments:

Post a Comment