Happy Easter to all my viewers! Welcome to the first edition of Spotlight Sunday. As explained in a previous post, I have started this series to share and recognise some of the blogs that speak to me, and others. Please familiarise yourself with the ground rules that I have laid out with regards to this series...
The first blog I would like to spotlight is quite appropriate for this time of year - and everyday life. My cousin, Greta, is the author of "That I May Dwell in the House of the Lord".
Greta is quite the artist. In addition to writing this blog, she also paints and has dabbled in other forms of art. The pictures in the posts (she makes an effort to give credit to the owners of each photo appearing in the posts if the information is available to her at the time), all add a nice touch to her blog posts. Greta writes each of her posts with passion and reverence. She writes with the Lord on her mind at all times. She strives to have a post up on a daily basis, mainly in the morning. She has even acknowledged if there were times when she was late, or missed a day. It does not matter to her how many people read the posts, what matters to her is that she is choosing to share with her readers. Although the posts are Christian-oriented, I believe that anyone with an open mind can get the message that is presented in each post without having to pick up the Bible. In fact, similar messages can also be found within your religious affiliation of choice.
This is one blog that is really powerful and I have no shame in sharing this, not because I am a Christian (RC) and Greta is my cousin, but because the messages presented in each post are very uplifting to the spirit. I look forward to reading the messages as they are presented. The opinions she shares are authentic, unbiased, and definitely shared from the heart.
I love my cousin!
Featured Blog: That I May Dwell in the House of the Lord
The first blog I would like to spotlight is quite appropriate for this time of year - and everyday life. My cousin, Greta, is the author of "That I May Dwell in the House of the Lord".
Greta is quite the artist. In addition to writing this blog, she also paints and has dabbled in other forms of art. The pictures in the posts (she makes an effort to give credit to the owners of each photo appearing in the posts if the information is available to her at the time), all add a nice touch to her blog posts. Greta writes each of her posts with passion and reverence. She writes with the Lord on her mind at all times. She strives to have a post up on a daily basis, mainly in the morning. She has even acknowledged if there were times when she was late, or missed a day. It does not matter to her how many people read the posts, what matters to her is that she is choosing to share with her readers. Although the posts are Christian-oriented, I believe that anyone with an open mind can get the message that is presented in each post without having to pick up the Bible. In fact, similar messages can also be found within your religious affiliation of choice.
This is one blog that is really powerful and I have no shame in sharing this, not because I am a Christian (RC) and Greta is my cousin, but because the messages presented in each post are very uplifting to the spirit. I look forward to reading the messages as they are presented. The opinions she shares are authentic, unbiased, and definitely shared from the heart.
I love my cousin!
Featured Blog: That I May Dwell in the House of the Lord
No comments:
Post a Comment