As I was perusing the world wide web, this event caught my eye - The Lululemon Athletica Warehouse Sale in Niagara Falls, ON.
It is on this weekend from Thursday, January 29, 2009 to Sunday, February 1, 2009. The times are from 9h00 to 19h00.
I am definitely looking forward to going to this event. I must confess that I have become a Lululemon Aficionado ever since I bought my yoga mat, and running beanie from them. Their clothes may be costly but they definitely last for ever. As for Lululemon never having sales... You just have to know where to look for the better deals :) I have lucked out by shopping at Vaughan Mills in the clearance section. Also, the occasional US visit has given me some good deals as well (would have been better if the exchange rate was in our favour).
Details can be found here or by clicking on the image.

It is on this weekend from Thursday, January 29, 2009 to Sunday, February 1, 2009. The times are from 9h00 to 19h00.
I am definitely looking forward to going to this event. I must confess that I have become a Lululemon Aficionado ever since I bought my yoga mat, and running beanie from them. Their clothes may be costly but they definitely last for ever. As for Lululemon never having sales... You just have to know where to look for the better deals :) I have lucked out by shopping at Vaughan Mills in the clearance section. Also, the occasional US visit has given me some good deals as well (would have been better if the exchange rate was in our favour).
Details can be found here or by clicking on the image.

To bad there isn't one near me!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy husband just bought me an outfit from the Vancouver location. I will get it Thursday (when he arrives home)!!! Apparently, they have "nice ass" pants. They are supposed to make your ass look spectacular! I guess they are all the rage in Vancouver. My husband said that everyone was wearing them!!!
Happy shopping!