On this day, I knew I needed a good stretch. Lorene ended up bailing on our weekly pool run so I was on my own. I knew I was missing something great so I decided to have a fulfilling evening and hit the mat.
Kinndli was not teaching this time as she is currently wrapping up travel to Kenya. She is expected to be back home and teaching by next week. In her place was Trish. Trish also taught the Baptiste Power Vinyasa sequence. While the class was invigorating, I did find that Trish's pace was a little too quick at times. She added an exciting dimension to the class though. I was able to make it through the class and I was satisfied to get a practise in.
I kept making a note to myself to start my home practise. It will bring more meaning to my practise...
Kinndli was not teaching this time as she is currently wrapping up travel to Kenya. She is expected to be back home and teaching by next week. In her place was Trish. Trish also taught the Baptiste Power Vinyasa sequence. While the class was invigorating, I did find that Trish's pace was a little too quick at times. She added an exciting dimension to the class though. I was able to make it through the class and I was satisfied to get a practise in.
I kept making a note to myself to start my home practise. It will bring more meaning to my practise...
No comments:
Post a Comment