The Notable Quotable

"A cloud does not put out the sun..."

~ A Course in Miracles

Monday, December 6, 2010

Reflections of July 10th, 2010 - A Downward Dog Yoga Centre Celebration

This was quite the celebration! I was searching through Youtube the other night and found this video. Downward Dog Yoga Centre threw a celebration unlike any other to celebrate 10 Years of being located on Queen Street West.

Several of us attended a free yoga class where Swaha's "Shanti Pulse" - which I have purchased, downloaded, and now play constantly on my MP3 player - was formally released. Afterwards, there was food - a wonderful assortment of vegetarian Indian cuisine which was well consumed before the dancing began for the evening.

I was quite happy to see this video. It really brought back some great memories of a great summer evening. I had fun connecting with my friends - Anil, Colin, Grant - and others from the Downward Dog Yoga Community.

Anil can be seen in this video a lot more than Colin and I as he was in the front row. There are some brief shots of me in this and I will admit, I love the way I have evolved with my flow... Vinyasas are quite beautiful to do. Bright side to this - there were no shots of me struggling to maintain a headstand before being assisted by Ron Reid :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment