Fire At Queens Quay Condo - CityNews
I was just boarding the GO Train heading home when I saw the conductor - Rick - and another passenger, looking up to the sky. I had no idea what they were looking at - that there was smoke in the sky - until the train pulled out and we saw the burning roof of a condo. It was definitely quite a sight to see. All eyes on the train were staring out the windows until the train was out of the line of sight. Luckily, no one was hurt in the incident...
The picture below shows what we saw from the tracks. Apparently a passenger on one of the trains managed to capture this photo and sent it in to CityNews to publish it on their site.

I was just boarding the GO Train heading home when I saw the conductor - Rick - and another passenger, looking up to the sky. I had no idea what they were looking at - that there was smoke in the sky - until the train pulled out and we saw the burning roof of a condo. It was definitely quite a sight to see. All eyes on the train were staring out the windows until the train was out of the line of sight. Luckily, no one was hurt in the incident...
The picture below shows what we saw from the tracks. Apparently a passenger on one of the trains managed to capture this photo and sent it in to CityNews to publish it on their site.

No comments:
Post a Comment