The Notable Quotable

"A cloud does not put out the sun..."

~ A Course in Miracles

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some Photos Taken by René Garneau at Haliburton Forest

Haliburton Forest's Event Photographer, René Garneau, was busy taking photographs during the Haliburton Forest 25K/50K/50M/100M event...

As the photos have been copyrighted, I will not be posting them here. Instead, I have provided a link to the site where all the photos are for your viewing pleasure.

René's photos can all be found here.
Also, the results are up and they can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. wow - so I finally went through and found the folder of finish line photos...also marked turnaround so I am not sure how far into the race you were, but you look strong out there! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although René took pictures at the finish line on Sunday morning, they were not posted. The photo marked the 50M point in the race. I had pretty much hit my zone and had gained speed at that moment and started pulling a Fred on people - both 50 milers and 100 milers. I had also set a course PB for the 50M at that point.

    ReplyDelete