After a four day long weekend, I was not quite in work mode. In fact, I was really tired...
After getting home from the office and relaxing for a bit, I got my stuff together and headed off to the gym for a quick workout. In the interest of my upcoming race on Saturday - the Seaton Trail 78K Trail Run - I restrained myself from picking one of the sweet workouts from Crossfit. I am trying to fine tune and be well rested prior to the event.
When I arrived at the gym, Lorene was in fine form and working away. We chatted for a bit before I hopped on the threadmill for a 20 minute walk at a forced march pace with some inclines. After getting that done, I did some easy core exercises before calling it a night on the floor and heading downstairs to the steam room. When I got home, I was really tired. I made sure to eat something and spent time prepping for the next day before heading off to bed.
After getting home from the office and relaxing for a bit, I got my stuff together and headed off to the gym for a quick workout. In the interest of my upcoming race on Saturday - the Seaton Trail 78K Trail Run - I restrained myself from picking one of the sweet workouts from Crossfit. I am trying to fine tune and be well rested prior to the event.
When I arrived at the gym, Lorene was in fine form and working away. We chatted for a bit before I hopped on the threadmill for a 20 minute walk at a forced march pace with some inclines. After getting that done, I did some easy core exercises before calling it a night on the floor and heading downstairs to the steam room. When I got home, I was really tired. I made sure to eat something and spent time prepping for the next day before heading off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment